Please note that iPhone users are pretty much secure at
the moment (except for IP loggers) so don't get it if you
explicitly want it for using things on them.
Blue Kik Beta 4 is available!
PM @pirhoassist on Kik to get the update.
Premium has been disabled for 3.4.1 users.
Please update to Beta 4 to use Premium.
100 generator is currently offline and may be for a while.
|Basic Brick Protection||✓||✓||✓|
|Exploit Menu Access
|Exploit User Menu||✗||✗||✓|
|Group Join Blacklist Bypass||✗||✓||✓|
|Mass Message Sender||✗||✓||✓|
|More Casino Bot Commands
|12 Hour Bypass
(Pictures and Videos)
|Advanced Brick Protection
(Against Newer Bricks)
|Access to Early Updates||✗||✓||✓|
|Fake Camera Detect Bypass||✗||✓||✓|
|In Depth Custom
• Please note this is for Android only and does NOT work on iOS!
• If purchasing with Cash App, I will need you to PM a screenshot
showing the transaction ID on Telegram @BlueIsLeet
message me on Kik @FreeBlueMods or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
so I can activate it for you.
• Note: my Kik accounts are currently being hunted by
malicious parties who have contacts at Kik
so if that username doesn't work,
click on my name in the Blue Mods section of the Blue Kik app,
or check back here for a new username.
• It's also not recommended to loop an exploit
with Rage bot in the group (especially if looping)
unless the exploit is marked as undetected,
as they may be reporting people for using them.
• To open the exploit menu, use !pirho
• To open the exploit user menu, click on a group members profile picture
• To use the extra Casino Bot commands, PM @PirhoSupport on Kik
• The extra Casino commands are:
• .100 (100 member group generator)
• .findbot #hashtag (finds any utility bot that is in any public group)
• .lookup (jid, username, or #hashtag)
• .resolve (Get username from JID in a public group)
Please note that the commands start with a period (.)
• While the Premium and Pirho lists are kept private, if people find
that you own it, people may try to brute force your password.
To protect yourself, visit https://haveibeenpwned.com
and check if your email or password is compromised. The website does not save any info you input.
If your email or password has been used before or is easy to guess
(less than 8 characters or simple words)
PLEASE CHANGE IT.
It's recommended to use a randomly generated password that you have never used anywhere else.
Doing that will prevent anyone from taking your account from you.